Band 6 IAPT Counsellor
Are you a Counsellor seeking a new challenge? Do you have previous experience working with Adults experiencing Mental Health issues? Do you have previous experience working with IAPT services?
Service Care Solutions are working with Hertfordshire & Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust to recruit an experienced IAPT Counsellor.
The successful candidate will support Adults suffering with Mental Health issues within the community.
The contract will last for a minimum period of 12-weeks with the likelihood of extension.
Part-time hours will also be considered.
Job Purpose: Band 6 IAPT Counsellor
Pay Rate: £23.00 LTD p/h + £150 Sign-Up Bonus
Locations: Malvern/Redditch/Kidderminster/Worcester (Hybrid Working available)
Hours: Monday to Friday | 37.5 Hours
- To deliver therapeutic interventions to Adults, working independently which may at times mean lone working.
- To undertake professional initial assessments of Adults.
- To provide ongoing and one-off counselling to young people.
- To develop alternatives to one-to-one therapeutic work i.e., group work.
- To facilitate peer support interventions with and for Adults.
- To provide information, advice, guidance, and support as part of the single point of access function.
- To maintain confidential case notes and records in a timely manner ensuring that they are stored securely using the specified case management systems.
- To develop links to other agencies and services and have a good understanding of local services for signposting and onward referrals
- To positively manage risk and recognise and pro-actively respond to safeguarding issues.
- Counselling Qualification
- BACP Membership/Accreditation
- Previous experience supporting Adults
- Previous IAPT experience
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
· £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
· £150 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £150, paid after completion of two weeks in your new placement.
· £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: Up to £23 per hour + £150 Sign-Up Bonus
- Location: Malvern, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Otis Voisey
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-10-19 10:35:32 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Multi Trade Plumber
- Lettings Team Administrator
- Contact Handler
- Housing Patch Manager
- Housing Options Team Leader
- NHS Clerical Officer - York Hospitals Facilities Management
- Band 4 NHS Forensic Psychiatric Medical Secretary - Birmingham
- Band 3 NHS SPA Administrator - Edmonton
- IT Cloud Platform Manager
- IT Cloud Platform Engineer
- People Modelling Analyst
- Early Intervention & Targeted Youth Support
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Client Manager
- Semi-Senior Accountant
- Legal Secretary