Community Safety Officer
Job Title: Community Safety Officer
Basis: Full time for aprrox 3 months
Hours: 37 hours per week
Location: Covering Fylde and Preston/Leyland
To provide an excellent community safety service, managing and resolving a range of cases of antisocial behaviour, working as one team.
Pro-actively reducing anti-social behaviour to improve neighbourhoods, sustain tenancies and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction and engagement and putting customers at the heart of what we do.
Job Role -
- Investigate complaints of anti-social behaviour including interviewing, observing and recording information on the relevant systems
- Gather evidence from complainants and prepare witness statements.
- Assess witness statements and progress to legal action as and when deemed appropriate, and in line with procedures.
- Ensure that value for money is achieved when entering a case into court by including all other breaches of tenancy.
- Open a case file for each case of anti-social behaviour and ensure the case is updated in line with performance targets.
- Produce and retain a Health & Safety Risk Assessment for each case undertaken.
- Produce and adhere to an action plan for each case undertaken.
- Actively participate in Community Safety Partnership Working
Candidate Requirements -
- Has proven experience in a housing related field
- Experience of writing clear, comprehensive reports
- Thorough understanding of current housing issues
- Has a comprehensive understanding of issues relating to anti-social behaviour and the effects upon individuals and communities
- Has a comprehensive understanding of the law and other options to deal with anti-social behaviour
- Experience of developing and delivering training courses
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send you CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com
- Start: asap
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Up to £30000 per annum
- Location: Fylde, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Property
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Ryan Curwen
- Tel: 01772208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-10-17 16:17:20 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Sessional Tutor
- Environmental Health Officer - Noise Pollution
- Band 7 Dietitian
- SEN Casework Officer
- Personal Assistant (Legal)
- Letter Writer
- Band 3 Medical Secretary/ Senior Admin Assistant
- Service Manager Supported Living
- Customer Service Advisors
- Experienced Social Worker – Merseyside
- Painter Decorator
- Resourcing Administrator
- Recovery nurse
- Housing Officer
- IT Business Analyst
- IT Developer
- Human Resources Assistant
- Treasury Administrator
- Customer Care Administrator
- Principal Auditor