Customer Service Officer
Customer Service Officer needed with Gloucestershire County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Gloucester
Duration - 6 months (opportunity to go permanent)
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £11.75 ltd an hour
- To act as the first point of contact within the Adults Service
- Engage with all customers in a courteous, prompt and appropriate manner using excellent written and verbal communication
- Respond to customer requests for information
- Ensure that all enquiries are acknowledged and responded to in a consistent and timely manner
- Create and maintain all electronic records ensuring compliance with the GDPR for the team and all partner services and agencies
What is required?
- Diploma in Customer Services/Business Administration or appropriate equivalent experience
- Educated to GCSE Level A-C in English and Maths
- Experience of providing information to people using a variety of communication channels
- Experience of recording accurate information
- Experience of working under pressure
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: Up to £11.75 per hour
- Location: Gloucester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-10-16 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Multi Trade Plumber
- Lettings Team Administrator
- Contact Handler
- Housing Patch Manager
- Housing Options Team Leader
- NHS Clerical Officer - York Hospitals Facilities Management
- Band 4 NHS Forensic Psychiatric Medical Secretary - Birmingham
- Band 3 NHS SPA Administrator - Edmonton
- IT Cloud Platform Manager
- IT Cloud Platform Engineer
- People Modelling Analyst
- Early Intervention & Targeted Youth Support
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Client Manager
- Semi-Senior Accountant
- Legal Secretary