We have an exciting opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Joiner to join our team covering the Middlesex area.
This is a full time, (39 hours per week), permanent vacancy.
This is a permanent post and comes with excellent benefits including a welcome bonus.
Working throughout the Middlesex area, you will be visiting void properties to complete scheduled repairs such as, re hanging doors, fixing skirting and hand rails, Building and attaching Kitchen units etc.
What we're looking for
We're a customer-focussed organisation so we know that how we do things is just as important as what we do.
You'll not only be a fully qualified and experienced Joiner, but you'll also have great customer service skills and a willingness to go the extra mile to provide a high quality service in compliance with relevant procedures and legislation.
- Demonstrable competence within required primary trade.
- Various multi-trade skills and experience, sufficient to enable the completion of repairs at the first visit (first time fix).
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment within agreed performance targets.
- Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems seeking any advice required.
- Ability to carry out physical tasks and lift weights in accordance with Health and Safety guidelines.
- Ability to operate safely having taken into account any environmental circumstances and possible risks.
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 (City & Guilds) Trade Qualification or equivalent recognised competency in the required trade.
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call John on the number provided, or by applying direct to this advert.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know anyone who would be perfect for this role and they are placed into work you receive £250 once their probationary period has been completed.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £34987 per annum
- Location: Camden, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: John Neary
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-10-12 10:10:07 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- IT Developer
- Human Resources Assistant
- Treasury Administrator
- Customer Care Administrator
- Principal Auditor
- Duty Lawyer
- Rehabilitation support worker
- 968B - Probation Officer
- Prosecutions Admin Assistant
- Emotional Health Practitioner
- Social work assistant
- Social Care Assessor
- Disclosure Officer
- Support Worker
- Social Worker
- 948B - Probation Service Officer
- Support Worker
- Business Intelligence Developer
- 954B - Probation Officer
- Business Support Officer