Care Home Manager
Care Home Manager
Bailiwick of Jersey
£80,000 per year + £5,000 relocation aid + bonuses up to 100%
One of the UK’s foremost independent care providers is now looking for a General Manager to lead the team at their well-established Jersey elderly care facility.
The home is part of a wider luxury care village, which provides both tailored nursing care accommodation and self-contained independent living apartments for older adults within its beautiful, secure lakeside grounds, alongside a social communal hub and extensive entertainment and leisure options for a holistic retirement experience.
As such, the care home is ideally looking for an experienced General Manager who is up for the challenge to take quality to the next level and beyond.
As the General Manager, you will have full clinical and commercial control of the home and will work with a dedicated, passionate team to provide the quality care the residents deserve.
Maintain and improve the service, and you could earn quality bonuses of up to £10,000, on top of profit share bonuses of up to 100% of your salary.
Would this require a relocation? If so, you could get up to £5000 relocation aid to help you land on your feet.
The group itself continues to be at the forefront of the UK’s private healthcare sector by providing award-winning care and investing in their employees through training, continuous development, and sector-leading rewards packages.
To succeed in this role, you will be a Registered Manager or Registered Clinical Manager with a passion for elderly care, as well as experience managing a care home.
The ideal Manager will have:
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Organisational and management skills to build on a strong foundation.
- Marketing and occupancy experience.
- Strong understanding of safeguarding, Care Commission, and compliance guidelines.
- The confidence to communicate with colleagues at all levels and create strong links within the local community.
- Proven track record of managing homes with high percentage of self-funders.
- Quality bonuses of up to £10,000
- Automatic enrolment into profit share scheme, with the opportunity to earn up to 100% of your salary
- 8% ER Pension Package
- Further learning and career development pathways
- A range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Payment of NMC Annual Registration Fee (if applicable)
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £80,000 + £5,000 relocation + bonuses up to 100%
- Location: St Helier
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Tel: 0000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: KW/JE/10978/1
- Posted: 2022-10-12 09:01:49 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Theatre Nurse / ODP - Anaesthetics or Orthopaedic Scrub
- Registered Nurse - RN Adult
- Senior Registered Nurse - RN Adult
- Senior Theatre Nurse or ODP - Anaesthetics/Recovery
- Night Healthcare Assistant HCA
- Purchasing Administrator
- Contract Administrator
- Management Accountant
- Corporate Governance Assistant Manager
- HR Manager - Part Time
- Trust / Tax Administrator
- Production Operative - Sheeter
- Senior Quality Assurance Officer
- Sales Advisor
- Account Executive
- Test Engineer
- TIG Welder
- Electrical Technician
- Sales Coordinator - Interior Design