COVID Vaccination Nurse
Service Care Solutions are looking to recruit a Registered Nurse for a COVID vaccination campaign in Preston.
The position is predominantly Monday - Friday core hours, however there may be an occasional requirement to work a Saturday to accommodate satellite clinics.
Pay: £21ph-£35.00ph (Ltd) depending on time of shift worked.
Contract: 3 months (+ongoing)
Hours: Full or Part Time (Min 20 hours) 08:00 - 16:00
The successful candidates will demonstrate enthusiasm and passion for delivering the high quality care and have knowledge of the vaccination programme currently being delivered.
You will work as part of a busy vaccination team to organise, plan, deliver and evaluate the vaccination programme.
The job role requires good time management and IT skills and you will be expected to work on your own initiative as well as within a team.
Your role will include:
- Pre-Placement Questionnaires
- Healthcare Screening
Service Care Solutions Benefits
At Service Care Solutions, we recognise increasing pressures on care staff, both work-based and financial, and want to help ease that burden.
- £250 Registration Bonus
- We have recently increased our registration bonus to £250, this is payable after only 50 hours work!
- Limited Company / PSC Payments
- Here at Service Care we can also pay into your private Limited company account / PSC via deemed payments.
- £250 Referral Bonus
- £250 paid after 150 hours for any newly registered candidates who are referred over.
- Competitive and Negotiable Pay
- We offer very competitive pay rates and some of our services are offering negotiable rates above the NHS caps.
- £150 Job Referral
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £150 for bringing your own position to us, alternatively this also applies if you are not happy with your current agency but settled in your role we can pay £150 to switch.
- Fully online and paperless registration
- FREE Registration Process including: Enhanced DBS Check, Occupational Health Appointments, Mandatory and Practical Training, Uniform
- Four Weekly Payroll Services
- Dedicated and Experienced One-to-One Specialist Consultant
- £250 Yearly CPD/Training Allowance/Registration Body Renewal
- Loyalty Reward Scheme
- The successful candidate will be a General Nurse currently registered with the NMC.
- The applicant must be comfortable and confident with administering COVID and Influenza Vaccines.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £21 - £35.00 per hour + £250 Registration Bonus and Mileage
- Location: Bamber Bridge, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Carly Harrison
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-10-11 10:48:24 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Litigation and Regulatory Lawyer
- Commercial Property Lawyer
- Conveyancing Lawyer
- Principal Accountant
- Finance Business Partner
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6 Community Nurse
- Deputy Clinical Manager
- Housing Administrator
- Community Care Officer
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- IT Support Level 3
- 16 + Personal Advisor
- Energy Consultant
- Business Account Manager
- Resilience Fire Crew
- Interim Area Manager