Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting a Mental Health experienced Social Worker to work within an NHS based Team in Macclesfield.
Service Care Solutions Benefits
At Service Care Solutions, we recognise increasing pressures on care staff, both work-based and financial, and want to help ease that burden.
- £250 Registration Bonus
- We have recently increased our registration bonus to £250, this is payable after only 50 hours work!
- Limited Company / PSC Payments
- Here at Service Care we can also pay into your private Limited company account / PSC via deemed payments.
- £250 Referral Bonus
- £250 paid after 150 hours for any newly registered candidates who are referred over.
- Competitive and Negotiable Pay
- We offer very competitive pay rates and some of our services are offering negotiable rates above the NHS caps.
- £150 Job Referral
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £150 for bringing your own position to us, alternatively this also applies if you are not happy with your current agency but settled in your role we can pay £150 to switch.
- Fully online and paperless registration
- FREE Registration Process including: Enhanced DBS Check, Occupational Health Appointments, Mandatory and Practical Training, Uniform
- Four Weekly Payroll Services
- Dedicated and Experienced One-to-One Specialist Consultant
- £250 Yearly CPD/Training Allowance/Registration Body Renewal
- Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Nationwide provider of staff to over 400 organisations including Framework Supplier to the NHS, Master vend supplier of NHS Trusts, NPS and Nationwide Private Organisations alongside Tier 1 PSL agreements.
The position is a full time or part time for an initial 13-week period paying between £25.00-£30.00 (Ltd) +additional business mileage.
This may be negotiable depending on experience and expectations so please call and i am happy to discuss.
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Social Worker currently registered with Social Work England and would need to demonstrate at least 2 years post-qualifying experience and working knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act, Mental Health Act, Safeguarding Adults.
The applicant must be a driver with the use of a car for community positions.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £25 - £30 per hour + £250 Registration Bonus and Mileage
- Location: Macclesfield, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Carly Harrison
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-10-11 09:53:30 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Litigation and Regulatory Lawyer
- Commercial Property Lawyer
- Conveyancing Lawyer
- Principal Accountant
- Finance Business Partner
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6 Community Nurse
- Deputy Clinical Manager
- Housing Administrator
- Community Care Officer
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- IT Support Level 3
- 16 + Personal Advisor
- Energy Consultant
- Business Account Manager
- Resilience Fire Crew
- Interim Area Manager