Up to £80,000 per year + bonuses up to 100%
One of the UK’s foremost independent care providers is now looking for a Hospital Director to take the lead at their specialist Waltham Abbey mental health facility, which provides a dynamic and person-centred therapeutic service for individuals experiencing cognitive impairment or enduring mental illness.
With the extensive collaboration between the MDT, patient, family members, and external health experts that goes on to ensure the needs of each patient are met in abundance, the hospital is now looking for an experienced Hospital Director with a talent for organisation and relationship-building to optimise internal and external processes.
The mental health service uses an empowerment-based, mutually supportive approach to help each person achieve their optimum level of independence and maximise their quality of life.
As the Hospital Director, you’ll have the chance to make a definitive impact by providing strong and effective leadership to the clinical, support and administrative teams on a day-to-day basis.
Maintain and improve the service, and you could earn quality bonuses of up to £10,000, on top of profit share bonuses of up to 100% of your salary.
The group itself continues to be at the forefront of the UK’s private healthcare sector by providing award-winning care and investing in their employees through training, continuous development, and sector-leading rewards packages.
- You must have previous experience of managing a mental health hospital.
- You must have a successful track record of developing and motivating teams to deliver outstanding clinical care.
- You must have a strong understanding of safeguarding, CQC and legal compliance guidelines.
- You will ideally have a clinical background; managers without a clinical background will still be considered as long as you have the essential experience of leading a mental health facility.
- Quality bonuses of up to £10,000
- Automatic enrolment into profit share scheme, with the opportunity to earn up to 100% of your salary
- 8% ER Pension Package
- Further learning and career development pathways
- A range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Payment of NMC Annual Registration Fee (if applicable)
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Up to £80,000 per year + bonuses up to 100%
- Location: Waltham Abbey
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Tel: 01304200315
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AA/EN/10980/1
- Posted: 2022-10-10 16:03:51 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Staff Nurse - RN Adult
- Health Care Support Worker - HCA
- Occupational Therapist
- Healthcare Assistant - HCA
- Service Director - Healthcare
- Head of Clinical Services - RN Adult
- Senior Physiotherapist - MSK and Neurology
- SEN Learning Support Assistant
- Specialist Rotational Clinical Pharmacist
- Rotational Clinical Pharmacist
- Hospital Clinical Pharmacist - Part-time or Bank
- Hospital Pharmacy Technician - Dispensary or Specialist
- Hospital Pharmacist - Clinical or Specialist
- Children's Mental Health Nurse - RMN / RNLD / RN Child
- RMN Mental Health Nurse - Nights
- Relief Pharmacist
- Pharmacy Dispenser / Counter Assistant
- Production Manager
- Senior Registered Nurse - RN Adult