Job title - Neighbourhood Officer
Location - Andover SP10
Contract - Temp on going
Hours - Full time 37 hours
Start Date - ASAP
The Role Summary
A new opportunity has opened for a Neighbourhood Officer to provide an effective, flexible landlord service to customers and to build communities, which our customers are proud to live in.
You will be focused, professional, organised and be confident in managing stakeholder relationships.
You will be advising people and resolving complex issues so you will have experience in dispute resolution along with excellent interpersonal and written communication skills with an ability to think creatively.
Your key duties within the role will include:
- Manage and monitor own performance using performance management system.
- Enforce and support the landlord strategies of Safety First and Rent First.
- Use a risk-based approach to schedule and complete Neighbourhood Inspections.
Be accountable for identifying and reporting risks to ensure the risk is managed effectively.
- Increase customer satisfaction within the Neighbourhood locality, identifying potential improvements.
- Be customer focussed to deliver good, easily accessible and safe landlord services.
- Manage tenancies through support and enforcement with an emphasis on collaborative multi-agency working.
- Work with internal teams with an emphasis on transparency and open, honest communication.
- Deal quickly and decisively, working with customers, to address tenancy breaches.
Agree action plans and, as a last resort, take proportionate action to enforce the tenancy.
- Proactively investigate suspected cases of tenancy fraud, to ensure our properties are being occupied in accordance with the terms of the tenancy agreement.
Take responsive action to address any issues.
- Identify and report safeguarding concerns.
- Keeping up to date with Policy and Procedure changes and applying within your day to day work.
- Accessing and updating multiple IT systems to include digital mobile working tools.
- Embracing new ways of working and continuing to develop skills and knowledge.
- Knowledge of the housing sector and current housing issues
- An understanding of the service delivery, Government Policy, Legislative frameworks and key issues, including equalities issues, relevant to the management of Housing Tenancies
- Knowledge of basic repairs and maintenance issues in relation to homes and estates.
- Awareness of the needs of minority groups and of issues that may provide a barrier to meeting needs
- Experience of providing housing services
- Experience of providing and developing services in partnership with other organisations
- Experience of working in a pressured customer focussed environment
- Experience of working in a diverse environment
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £15 - £16 per hour
- Location: Andover, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Property
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Hodson
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-10-10 13:23:06 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Litigation and Regulatory Lawyer
- Commercial Property Lawyer
- Conveyancing Lawyer
- Principal Accountant
- Finance Business Partner
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6 Community Nurse
- Deputy Clinical Manager
- Housing Administrator
- Community Care Officer
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- IT Support Level 3
- 16 + Personal Advisor
- Energy Consultant
- Business Account Manager
- Resilience Fire Crew
- Interim Area Manager