Rehab Staff Nurse - RN Adult
Rehab Staff Nurse – RN Adult
£31,534 per year + sign-on bonus
Looking to move into acute nursing, or to a workplace that has seen recent and substantial investment?
A state-of-the-art, purpose-built rehabilitation hospital is now looking for a compassionate and conscientious Registered Nurse (Adult) to join the team.
Centred in the heart of the Birmingham’s renowned medical quarter, the hospital offers a light, modern and open environment, artful green spaces, and the latest in specialist technologies to support people through their recovery journeys to return to their normal lives.
As a Rehab Staff Nurse with the hospital, you will care for patients who have neurological and musculoskeletal rehabilitation needs (such as following a stroke or MS diagnosis), as well as people recovering from COVID-19, living with or beyond cancer, cardiac conditions, issues with pain, or who require aid with general mobility.
You may be experienced or newly-qualified, as the group is able to support and encourage your ongoing learning and development – both in your clinical skills and in your career.
A substantial sign-on bonus is also available for new members of the team, subject to T&Cs.
Applications are encouraged from nurses with a non-acute background, as full training will be provided.
This is a permanent, ideally full-time Rehab Staff Nurse role, but part-time can be accommodated for the right candidate.
Both early and late shifts are available according to your preference.
- You must have valid registration with the NMC as an RN Adult.
- Sign-on bonus (T&Cs apply)
- Free on-site parking
- Private pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave increases with length of service
- Enhanced parental leave
- Employee referral scheme
- Fully-funded CPD opportunities, incl.
- Friends & Family discounts
- Access to substantial retail and leisure discounts
- And more!
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Staff Nurse - RN Adult
- Health Care Support Worker - HCA
- Occupational Therapist
- Healthcare Assistant - HCA
- Service Director - Healthcare
- Head of Clinical Services - RN Adult
- Senior Physiotherapist - MSK and Neurology
- SEN Learning Support Assistant
- Specialist Rotational Clinical Pharmacist
- Rotational Clinical Pharmacist
- Hospital Clinical Pharmacist - Part-time or Bank
- Hospital Pharmacy Technician - Dispensary or Specialist
- Hospital Pharmacist - Clinical or Specialist
- Children's Mental Health Nurse - RMN / RNLD / RN Child
- RMN Mental Health Nurse - Nights
- Relief Pharmacist
- Pharmacy Dispenser / Counter Assistant
- Production Manager
- Senior Registered Nurse - RN Adult