Healthcare Assistant - NHS Secure Unit
Service Care Solutions are seeking an experienced Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker to work within a forensic mental health wards in Fareham, Hampshire.
This role is based in a NHS service for patients who are suffering with mental health disorders and have been detained under the mental health act.
Adhoc shift work allows you fully flexible working and allows you to choose which days you want to work.
This is perfect for individuals who want to work around their studies and/or family lives or people who are looking to gain new experiences within the mental health sector.
- To assist the facility in improving the lives of service users with mental health issues.
- Make observations and documenting behavioural changes
- Build relationships with service users
- Administering medications
- Days - £12 ltd
- Nights & Saturdays - £14 ltd
- Sundays & Bank holidays - £16 ltd
, Valid right to work in the UK
, Experience working with mental health or within a similar sector
, Positive can do attitude
, Excellent communication skills.
, Previously completed Control and Restraint training.
(Refreshers and Full training courses available)
The Benefits of working for Service Care Solutions
, Twice weekly payroll runs
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have a fantastic referral bonus of £250, so if you or a friend has the experience to fill this role, please contact Arran Fitchie on 01772208962 or email email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss this in further detail with you.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- IT Developer
- Human Resources Assistant
- Treasury Administrator
- Customer Care Administrator
- Principal Auditor
- Duty Lawyer
- Rehabilitation support worker
- 968B - Probation Officer
- Prosecutions Admin Assistant
- Emotional Health Practitioner
- Social work assistant
- Social Care Assessor
- Disclosure Officer
- Support Worker
- Social Worker
- 948B - Probation Service Officer
- Support Worker
- Business Intelligence Developer
- 954B - Probation Officer
- Business Support Officer