Health Care Assistant
Service Care Solutions are seeking an experienced Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker to work within a forensic mental health wards in Southampton, Hampshire.
This role is based in a NHS service for patients who are suffering with mental health disorders and have been detained under the mental health act.
The service caters to 12 - 18-year-olds who have complex mental health needs.
- To assist the facility in improving the lives of service users with mental health issues.
- Make observations and documenting behavioural changes
- Build relationships with service users
- Administering medications
- Days - £12 ltd
- Nights & Saturdays - £14 ltd
- Sundays & Bank holidays - £16 ltd
- Valid right to work in the UK
- Experience working with mental health or within a similar sector
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previously completed Control and Restraint training.
(Refreshers and Full training courses available)
We have a fantastic referral bonus of £250, so if you or a friend has the experience to fill this role, please contact Arran Fitchie on 01772208962 or email email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss this in further detail with you.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Litigation and Regulatory Lawyer
- Commercial Property Lawyer
- Conveyancing Lawyer
- Principal Accountant
- Finance Business Partner
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6 Community Nurse
- Deputy Clinical Manager
- Housing Administrator
- Community Care Officer
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- IT Support Level 3
- 16 + Personal Advisor
- Energy Consultant
- Business Account Manager
- Resilience Fire Crew
- Interim Area Manager