Registered Nurse - RN Adult
Registered Nurse – RN Adult
£34,101 - £38,442 per year DOE + additional 30% enhancements for unsocial hours
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic Registered Nurse to join a specialist neurological Centre located in Aberdeen!
The Neurological Care Centre cares for people aged 18 and over with a range of neurological conditions, from acquired brain injuries to Huntington’s disease, motor neurone disease, multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Here you will utilise your skills to provide the highest standards of care whilst developing your career in the process.
Following a successful expansion there are now career development and progression opportunities for dedicated Nurses of all levels looking to be truly valued in this specialist field.
If you are looking to develop your career increasing your skills and experience of Neurological Care whilst working in a state-of-the-art equipment and amazing career development opportunities, this could be the perfect career move for you!
As a dedicated Registered Nurse you will be ensuring residents meet their full potential and enjoy a high quality of life throughout their long-term or short-stay respite care.
This is a permanent, full-time (37.5hrs) role for a Registered Nurse - 3x 11.75-hour shifts.
You must have:
- current NMC registration as an RN Adult.
- experience within neurological or specialist palliative care is preferred but not essential.
- excellent communication skills.
- Enhanced pay (30%) for unsociable hours
- Continuation of NHS pension & holiday allowance (T&Cs apply)
- Enhanced sick pay
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay
- 27 days holiday increasing to 33 with length of service + bank holidays
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £34,101 - 38,442 per year + + 30% Unsocial Hour Enhancements
- Location: Aberdeen
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Tel: 0000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SB/AB/10964/1
- Posted: 2022-10-05 11:13:30 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Care Home Nurse Manager - RN Adult
- Care Home Nurse - RN Adult or RMN
- Production Manager
- Advanced Pharmacy Technician - Quality Assurance Operational Lead
- Staff Nurse - RN Adult
- Health Care Support Worker - HCA
- Occupational Therapist
- Healthcare Assistant - HCA
- Service Director - Healthcare
- Head of Clinical Services - RN Adult
- Senior Physiotherapist - MSK and Neurology
- SEN Learning Support Assistant
- Specialist Rotational Clinical Pharmacist
- Rotational Clinical Pharmacist
- Hospital Clinical Pharmacist - Part-time or Bank
- Hospital Pharmacy Technician - Dispensary or Specialist
- Hospital Pharmacist - Clinical or Specialist
- Children's Mental Health Nurse - RMN / RNLD / RN Child
- RMN Mental Health Nurse - Nights