Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Assurance Manager
6 Months Temp Role till March 2023, possibility will extend
£51519 per annum
Mon-Fri 9-5 pm
A Very High Throughput COVID DHSC testing facility requires a strong Quality Assurance Manager with experieince of working in a Laboratory environment to join their team.
This is a fixed term contract of 6 months that more than likely will extend past March 2023.
As the Quality Assurance Manager, you will support the Senior QA Manager/Head in Accreditation and Quality Assurance matters on the Leamington Spa Megalab site.
Please note, this role requires the individual to have completed a QA Cycle in one place of work , a minimum of 5 year’s experience , ideally a chartered professional or can demonstrate Membership to the RQA.
This role requires a Science Degree background , ideally PHD Level.
- Support the Senior QA Manager in maintaining compliance of the Quality processes and documentation at Leamington Spa Megalab to meet the requirements of the Notified Bodies/UKAS.
- Support continuous improvements in the Quality Management System (QMS) at Leamington Spa Megalab.
- Work with the managers and their teams to maintain all aspects of the QMS e.g., Change Controls, Non-Conformities, CAPAs, Customer Complaints
- Provide support as required for all Notified Bodies/UKAS and Client audits.
- As the Quality Manager you will work with other QA staff to provide all the support required by the Operations teams, e.g., Work Instruction review, report review, QA statements, training, quality record review.
- Perform internal audits according to the provided schedule.
- Perform desk-based and on-site audits of sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Provide support to ensure timely release of results and audited reports to clinicians.
- Assist in training of personnel on all aspects related to the QMS.
- Support the collection and reporting of monthly Quality KPIs.
- Maintain thorough knowledge and understanding ISO 15189 requirements, Regulatory expectations and guidance documents as these pertain to the work performed at the Leamington Spa Megalab
- At all times, adopt a safe behaviour by exercising due regard for the health and safety of yourself, colleagues and clients, in line with the Company’s policies and procedures.
Current Challenges and Opportunities:
- Support the development and implementation of a new QMS to ensure that Regulatory requirements are met whilst maximising work throughput.
- Develop and implement SOPs etc.
- Helping to train staff
- Helping to implement a “right first time” culture throughout the site
- Significant experience of operating within ISO Quality Management Systems of operational laboratory environments.
- Must have been in one place of work to complete 5 year cycle to be considered
- Experience with ‘Ideagen Qpulse’ Quality Management System would be a preference
- Experience in liaising with internal and external stakeholders on all areas of quality and compliance.
- Experience in conducting audits and hosting external auditors.
- Experience working within a laboratory setting working to relevant ISO accreditation standards; ISO 15189, ISO 17025, ISO 9001.
- A team player, with good analytical reasoning, customer focus, communication and change orientation in a fast-paced environment.
- Supported continuous improvements in Quality Management System (QMS)
- Worked with managers and their teams to maintain all aspects of the QMS
- Provided support as required for all Notified Bodies/UKAS and client audits
- Worked with other QA staff to provide all the support required by the Operations teams
- Performed internal audits according to the provided schedule
Insignia Recruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
- Rate: £26.42 - 26.42 per hour + enhancement for unsociable hours
- Location: Leamington Spa
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: TW2002
- Posted: 2022-10-03 15:48:52 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Sister/Charge Nurse - Oncology Outpatients
- Radiographers, General and Rotational Band 6
- Band 5 Nurse-Orthopaedics & Spinal Surgery
- Warehouse Manager
- Band 5 Intensive Care Unit- ICU Nurse
- OPD Senior Staff Nurse -Outpatient Department
- HDU Recovery / Critical Care Nurse
- UCC Senior Staff Nurse/Urgent Care Center
- Senior Staff Nurse - Oncology Outpatients
- Senior Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practioner
- Head of Nursing -Cancer Services
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Head & Neck Oncology
- Hospice Unit Staff Nurse-Band 5
- Lead Radiographer
- Band 5 Nurse-Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery Unit
- Recruitment Consultant
- Clinical Nurse Specialist -Head & Neck Oncology
- Staff Nurse
- Physiotherapist Band 7 General