Job Title: Works Scheduler
Work Pattern: 37 hours per week
Contract: Temp ongoing
Location: Middlesbrough TS2
To support the Repairs team and to contribute to the efficient running of Property Services by managing the works scheduling administrative process ensuring that maximum standards of customer care are delivered.
Job Role -
- Work within the policies, criteria and timescales adopted by the organisation relating the scheduling of work (i.e.
timescales for repairs, servicing, void turn-around, material distribution), as well as other Customer Promises for which the directorate is responsible
- Schedule and allocate resources to maximise productivity and performance, including daily monitoring of works in and out of target, liaising with customers and staff to ensure works are completed appropriately & that excellent service is provided
- Apply knowledge and skills to ensure that all works orders are accurately logged and retained within in-house systems and appropriately allocated to trades staff or contractors, in that the client priorities for completion are achieved.
- Establish and maintain effective, timely and on-going communications with Trade Operatives to monitor the progress of works and take appropriate action with regard to appointment schedules to satisfy tenant requirements.
- Deal with repair related work issues as they arise such as unplanned operative absence, complications/delays/variations on site, etc., and manage any necessary changes to appointments in communication with the tenant to directly agree any changes.
- Ensure operatives are fully utilised for the day and have sufficient work.
- Run and monitor daily reports in order that jobs are kept within target.
Candidate Requirements -
- At least 2 years' experience working building maintenance related office environment.
- Proven experience of coordinating, managing and maintaining appointments and diaries of maintenance operatives within a fast-paced and pressurised environment.
- Strong Customer Service and Administration Skills
- Demonstrable customer service skills in a front-line role (face to face or telephony)
- Demonstrable knowledge of work planning/scheduling processes and requirements
- Proven ability to analyse and solve problems
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £12 - £13 per hour
- Location: Middlesbrough, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Property
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Hodson
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-29 13:50:07 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Litigation and Regulatory Lawyer
- Commercial Property Lawyer
- Conveyancing Lawyer
- Principal Accountant
- Finance Business Partner
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6 Community Nurse
- Deputy Clinical Manager
- Housing Administrator
- Community Care Officer
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- IT Support Level 3
- 16 + Personal Advisor
- Energy Consultant
- Business Account Manager
- Resilience Fire Crew
- Interim Area Manager