Service Desk Analyst
Service Care Solutions are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to work in Portsmouth.
What is the role?
As part of the IT Service Desk team you will provide our customers with 1st line support over the phone, via email and face to face.
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, you will work as part of a team providing first line support to users based at various locations.
You will deliver exceptional customer service through the effective logging, investigation and resolution of IT incidents, problems and requests.
This is a very busy and challenging environment.
You will receive and handle requests for support following agreed procedures, respond to common requests for support by providing information to enable problem resolution and promptly allocate unresolved calls as appropriate.
Your priority will be to deliver an exceptional end to end service to our customers.
- Manage a team queue as well as your own call queue using vFire helpdesk software.
- Act as the first point of contact for all queries and issues, primarily via telephone calls but also incidents raised through a self-service portal, email and face to face.
- Resolve calls at first point of contact.
- Troubleshoot a wide variety of problems and then identify and deliver practical solutions.
- Administer parts of the technical environment, including user account administration.
- Install and support a variety of software packages and hardware devices.
- Be required to cross-skill with 2nd line support colleagues.
- Create technical documentation and user guides.
Who is the person?
The following areas would be desirable:
Working Time Arrangements:
- Required to participate in a team rota to cover the period between 8:00am and 5:00pm.
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion please contact Chris Wheeler either via email: email@example.com or tel: 01772208962.
Alternatively if you have any friend or colleagues that might be interested please feel free to refer them, as we a have a £250 referral scheme in place.
- Start: 17/10/2022
- Duration: 2 months
- Rate: Up to £22 per hour
- Location: Portsmouth, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Chris Wheeler
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-29 12:43:45 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Multi Trade Plumber
- Lettings Team Administrator
- Contact Handler
- Housing Patch Manager
- Housing Options Team Leader
- NHS Clerical Officer - York Hospitals Facilities Management
- Band 4 NHS Forensic Psychiatric Medical Secretary - Birmingham
- Band 3 NHS SPA Administrator - Edmonton
- IT Cloud Platform Manager
- IT Cloud Platform Engineer
- People Modelling Analyst
- Early Intervention & Targeted Youth Support
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Client Manager
- Semi-Senior Accountant
- Legal Secretary