Service Care Legal are currently working alongside a reputable and well established law firm, based in the Cheshire area, which is in need of a qualified Conveyancing Lawyer to join their thriving team.
If you would like to find out more about the role then please read on!
ROLE: Qualified Conveyancer (Lawyer, Solicitor or Legal Executive)
SALARY: £35,000 - £45,000
PQE: 3+ years
- Handle your own Conveyancing/Residential Property law caseload from start to completion.
This usually consists of around 100 case files
- The role will involve handling a mixed bag of files which would include: Freehold & Leasehold, Re-Mortgages, Right to Buy and New Builds
- When required, assist other members of the team with necessary tasks
- Someone with 3 years or more experience in Conveyancing/Residential Property law
- Someone who is proactive, self-motivated and not afraid to bring change to the department
- Someone who is prepared to assist others with their caseload/training as and when required
- Own office and secretarial support
- Competitive holiday package
- Career progression and training support
If this sounds like an opportunity that is right for you or someone you know, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Hugh Barnes via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208969.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Litigation and Regulatory Lawyer
- Commercial Property Lawyer
- Conveyancing Lawyer
- Principal Accountant
- Finance Business Partner
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6 Community Nurse
- Deputy Clinical Manager
- Housing Administrator
- Community Care Officer
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- IT Support Level 3
- 16 + Personal Advisor
- Energy Consultant
- Business Account Manager
- Resilience Fire Crew
- Interim Area Manager