Specialist Customer Service Advisor
Specialist Customer Service Advisor needed with Oxfordshire County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Oxford
Duration - 6 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £11.75 ltd an hour
- You will complete assessments for service users that require support with day to day living.
The calls can last up to 45 minutes to complete taking detailed information from the service user about how they manage their day
- Answering customer enquiries by phone, using a headset and laptop, email and social media
- Completion of Adult Safeguarding Alerts
- This is a gateway to Adult's and Children's Social Care and is great for someone looking to start their Social Care career
What is required?
- GCSE Level A-C in English and Maths or similar
- Experience in customer service
- Experience within administration
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: Up to £11.75 per hour
- Location: Oxford, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-27 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- IT Developer
- Human Resources Assistant
- Treasury Administrator
- Customer Care Administrator
- Principal Auditor
- Duty Lawyer
- Rehabilitation support worker
- 968B - Probation Officer
- Prosecutions Admin Assistant
- Emotional Health Practitioner
- Social work assistant
- Social Care Assessor
- Disclosure Officer
- Support Worker
- Social Worker
- 948B - Probation Service Officer
- Support Worker
- Business Intelligence Developer
- 954B - Probation Officer
- Business Support Officer