Teaching Assistant (SEN)
Teaching Assistant (SEN) needed with Oxfordshire County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Thame
Duration - 3 months initially
Hours per week - 32.5 hours per week
Salary - £13.79 ltd an hour
- To enable children to access the curriculum and to facilitate inclusion in school life, supporting them to learn as independently as possibly and to develop their full potential
- To support specialist classroom teachers, responsible for the development and education process, by providing direct support, care and supervision to children with communication and interaction needs and associated learning and difficulties
What is required?
- GCSE Level A-C in English and Maths or similar
- Knowledge of the Special Educational Needs support in the base and an understanding of how these may affect young people's learning and engagement in education
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Up to £13.79 per hour
- Location: Thame, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Education
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-27 18:12:26 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Multi Trade Plumber
- Lettings Team Administrator
- Contact Handler
- Housing Patch Manager
- Housing Options Team Leader
- NHS Clerical Officer - York Hospitals Facilities Management
- Band 4 NHS Forensic Psychiatric Medical Secretary - Birmingham
- Band 3 NHS SPA Administrator - Edmonton
- IT Cloud Platform Manager
- IT Cloud Platform Engineer
- People Modelling Analyst
- Early Intervention & Targeted Youth Support
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Client Manager
- Semi-Senior Accountant
- Legal Secretary