Band 3 Mental Healthcare Assistant - CAMHS
ROLE: Band 3 Mental Healthcare Assistant
PAY RATES: £12.00p/h ltd - £22.00p/h ltd
DURATION: Ongoing, AdHoc Basis
SHIFT PATTERNS: Long Days 07.30-20.30, Nights 20.00-08.00
Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant looking to work within Child and Adolescent Mental Health? Our client is looking for a specialist healthcare assistant to work on a flexible basis, to provide support to young people aged 18 years and under.
The unit is based within a mental health hospital located in Prudhoe, and provides support to young people who are suffering from early onset psychosis, and complex mental health difficulties, who require assessment and treatment.
The position will involve one-to-one engagement with patients and contributing to their on-going treatment and recovery.
The successful candidate will have at least 18-24 month's experience working as a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker in a mental healthcare role, preferably CAMHS environment. You will be able to manage your own shift patterns and hours, with plenty of work available to choose from.
If this role sounds like an opportunity that is right for you or someone you know, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Victoria Sturzaker via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone at 01772 208963.
*Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We offer a £250 referral bonus per successful candidate that is referred
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months +
- Rate: £12.00 - £22.00 per hour + uplift for nights and weekends
- Location: Prudhoe, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Victoria Sturzaker
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-23 17:07:15 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Project Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Patient Saftey Facilitator
- Credit Controller
- Senior Information Analyst
- Evidence Management Officer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Senior Residential Support Worker
- Band 7 CAMHS CPN
- Administrative Support Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- HGV Class 2 Tanker Driver
- Finance Programme Delivery Manager
- Warehouse Operative