Community Payback Supervisor
Supervisor - Unpaid Workers
Location - Swindon, Wiltshire
Working hours - 37 hours per week (Temporary Contract)
Pay rate - £18.00 - £20.07 (Depending on experience)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Community Payback Supervisor with IMMEDIATE START.
Our client require Supervisors for Unpaid Workers!
Job details -
The job holder will be required to carry out the following responsibilities, activities and duties:
, ,Conduct Pre-Placement Unpaid Work Induction sessions.
, , Conduct a start of the day ‘tool box' talk to ensure all service users understand the task at hand and safe working practice and motivate and support service users to complete their Order.
, , Follow work directions within the project placement file.
, , Ensure Health & Safety procedures are followed, alerting the relevant staff to any risk, ensuring that any associated paperwork is completed accurately and on time as required, including contributing to the review of placement risk assessments.
, , Ensure that appropriate tools, equipment and supplies are available in accordance with local procedure and that instructions for safe use are followed by service users.
, , Conduct a dynamic risk assessment to ensure all hazards are noted and managed.
, , Use pro-social and other motivational techniques to ensure that service users complete the work assigned in a disciplined and well-behaved manner.
, , Monitor the attendance of service users allocated to agency placements and promote successful completions.
, , Maintain all service users' records in accordance with organisational requirements ensuring that all information is updated onto the case management system in a timely and accurate manner.
, , Work towards accreditation as a workplace assessor or deliver training assessments for selected service users within the supervised work group to provide enhanced learning opportunities.
, , Contribute towards promoting Community Payback with colleagues, external agencies, Sentencers and the public
Essential requirements -
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Basic knowledge of First Aid and willingness to undertake further training To attain IOSH L3 or equivalent and a willingness to attend further training
- Must be able to drive - Full driving licence essential
- Health and Safety knowledge desirable
- Previous experience of working with residents - not essential
Service care solutions is a market leading recruitment company, specialising in the probation sector and recruiting for numerous roles across the country with a wide range of opportunities.
Why Service care solutions?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation job roles across the UK
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 9 Months
- Rate: £18.00 - £20.07 per hour + Negotiable
- Location: Swindon, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Reyno Nel
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-23 14:32:38 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Multi Trade Plumber
- Lettings Team Administrator
- Contact Handler
- Housing Patch Manager
- Housing Options Team Leader
- NHS Clerical Officer - York Hospitals Facilities Management
- Band 4 NHS Forensic Psychiatric Medical Secretary - Birmingham
- Band 3 NHS SPA Administrator - Edmonton
- IT Cloud Platform Manager
- IT Cloud Platform Engineer
- People Modelling Analyst
- Early Intervention & Targeted Youth Support
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Client Manager
- Semi-Senior Accountant
- Legal Secretary