Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - NHS
ROLE: Band 2 Healthcare Assistant
SPECIALISM: Rehabilitation, Palliative, End of Life Care.
PAY RATES: £12.00p/h ltd.
- £20.00p/h ltd.
DURATION: Ongoing, AdHoc Basis
SHIFT PATTERNS: Earlies 07.30-15.30, Lates 12.30-20.30, Long Days 07.30-20.30, Nights 20.30-08.00
We are currently recruiting for an individual to work within the NHS at East Riding Community Hospital (HU17 0FA).
The hours are flexible allowing you to work around any commitments.
The successful candidate will have at least 24 month's experience working as a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker in a health-care role, preferably in a ward or inpatient environment.
The chosen candidate will be working on a ward-based community bed service, which is primarily a physical rehabilitation service for people who have experienced falls or strokes (for example).
It also provides a service for patients needing palliative or end of life care.
You could benefit from working for Service Care Solutions with:
, £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
, Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
, Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
, FREE enhanced DBS check
, FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
, CV writing service
, Interview techniques coaching
, Regular post-placement follow-ups
, Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
, FREE uniform for certain roles
, Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
, Loyalty reward scheme
, Referral bonus of £250
, Opportunity for future career development
, Candidate welcome pack (coming soon)
This role is available for an immediate start, so please forward your CV as soon as possible to apply.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: £12.00 - £20.00 per hour + uplift for nights and weekends
- Location: Beverley, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Victoria Sturzaker
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-23 13:38:52 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Litigation Legal Assistant
- Operations Manager / Project Manager
- Band 8a CBT Therapist
- Independent Reviewing Officer
- Housing and Wellbeing Coordinator
- Facilities Assistant
- Litigation Legal Professional
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Executive - Burnley
- Sales Consultant - Chemical industry
- Sales Consultant - Entry level
- SEO Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Housing Options Officer
- Solution Architect
- Female Healthcare Assistant