Neighbourhood Services Manager (Housing Officer)
JOB TITLE: Neighbourhood Services Manager (Housing Officer)
CONTRACT TYPE: Temp
WEEKLY HOURS: 35 Hours
WORK PATTERN: Mon - Fri
Reporting to the Neighbourhood Operations Manager, the Neighbourhood Services Manager has direct responsibility for the delivery of a high-quality housing and neighbourhood management service to customers in their patch.
Working mostly from your patch, you will ensure sustainable neighbourhoods, self-sufficient customers and an exceptional ‘first point of contact resolution' customer experience.
The Neighbourhood Services Manager will operate in line with the Service Delivery Framework and according to our purpose for Customer Service.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of neighbourhoods, properties and customers within the patch and focus on making connections with customers and other stakeholders.
- To be present in neighbourhoods, undertaking regular estate inspections and monitoring of neighbourhood service contracts, addressing property and estate management issues and taking steps to address any contract under performance.
- Set clear expectations around upkeep and maintenance of homes and including implementing the rechargeable repairs process.
- To work collaboratively with other agencies to deliver interventions where necessary in case management or for the prevention of anti-social behaviour.
- Good working understanding of effective estate and tenancy management and experience of delivering a range of related services, adopting a proactive approach to the identification of issues and the attempt to resolve before they escalate.
- Basic understanding of property condition issues and committed to maintaining the condition and appearance of properties, estates and neighbourhoods.
- Able to demonstrate basic IT awareness including Microsoft Word and Outlook.
Ability to complete tasks in an accurate and timely manner when working under pressure.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment, with a proven ability of delivering a high standard of customer service.
Also, will be required to go through an enhanced DBS check.
Mon - Fri
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Litigation Legal Assistant
- Operations Manager / Project Manager
- Band 8a CBT Therapist
- Independent Reviewing Officer
- Housing and Wellbeing Coordinator
- Facilities Assistant
- Litigation Legal Professional
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Executive - Burnley
- Sales Consultant - Chemical industry
- Sales Consultant - Entry level
- SEO Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Housing Options Officer
- Solution Architect
- Female Healthcare Assistant