Senior Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive
Up to £33k DOE + Company Benefits
Our client is a long-established business that are very well known, accredited in their sector and highly reputable, they are now looking to grow their marketing team with a Senior Marketing Executive.
This is a fabulous opportunity as you would be working across all the brands , being given the responsibility of general management of the whole marketing for those brands and work closely with the MD’s.
As a Senior Marketing Executive, you will have experience in a full marketing mix role, B2B and B2C Marketing Campaigns and skills, the ability to coordinate the marketing strategy for the business.
This role will have succession planning put in place to progress into their Marketing Manager with a small team underneath built around the right individual.
The ideal candidate will be confident and analytical with a history of delivering results, but with creative flair and exceptional attention to detail.
The candidate should have excellent communication and organisation skills, experience of implementing tools to increase audiences and engagement, as well as being able to hit the ground running, to assist a busy and successful team.
The role of the Senior Marketing Executive:
The candidate will be responsible for planning, executing, and delivering marketing campaigns across the company’s brands and to support the MD.
You will be working across the full marketing mix, to deliver marketing materials that promote the business and its brands , driving the visitors to the various websites and increasing awareness of the brands.
We are looking for a friendly individual who wants to come into the role and commit 100% to the marketing strategy and progress within the company to become Marketing Manager.
Key Skills for the Senior Marketing Executive
- Confident, communicative and a team player
- Technology savvy.
Able to quickly adopt and work with new technology solutions
- Experience/ knowledge of digital marketing (PPC, SEO, online advertising, although this is in part being outsourced)
- Building relationships with partners and stakeholders
- Analytical and questioning mindset
- Copywriting skills and content generation skills is advantageous
ü Experience of working with CMS platforms (coding knowledge not required) especially WordPress/Yoast and Wix
ü Proven B2B & B2C marketing experience
ü Managing social media through scheduling platforms such as Hootsuite etc.
and experience of social media listening and sentiment analysis
ü Experience of marketing analytics and reporting platforms (Google Analytics/Adobe or others)
Do you feel this Senior Marketing Executive role is for you?
Then forward your CV application or to discuss this role further, please call Vanessa on 0203 750 0575 ext.
Please note INSIGNIA RECRUIT are an employment agency and are working on behalf of their client.
- Rate: £28k - 33k per year + DOE
- Location: Lanchester
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Media
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Tel: 0203 750 0575
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: VHB00179
- Posted: 2022-09-21 13:23:44 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Health and Safety Manager
- Sister/Charge Nurse - Oncology Outpatients
- Clinical Nurse Specialist -Head & Neck Oncology
- Head of Nursing -Cancer Services
- Senior Anaesthetic Practitioner
- Critical Care Nurse/ Recovery Practitioner
- Anaesthetic Practitioner
- Healthcare Assistant, HCA'S, Nursing Assistant
- General Radiographers Band 5 or Band 6
- Physiotherapist Band 7 General
- Pharmacy Technician
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Band 5 Nurse-Orthopaedics & Spinal Surgery
- Band 5 Nurse-Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery Unit
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Head & Neck Oncology
- Senior Marketing Executive
- Lead Radiographer
- Senior Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practioner
- Staff Nurse Day Case Surgical Ward
- Pharmacy Procurement Technician