Band 8a Clinical Pharmacist
Are you an experienced Clinical Pharmacist seeking a new challenge? Are you looking to join a friendly and dynamic team within the NHS?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Clinical Pharmacist to support Cambridgeshire & Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust.
This is a LOCUM opportunity for the duration of 12-weeks with the likelihood of extension.
This is a full-time placement with 37.5 hours per week available.
Part-time applications will be considered.
Job Purpose: Band 8a Clinical Pharmacist
Pay Rate: £35.00 LTD p/h + £150 WELCOME BONUS
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
- To ensure the provision of clinical pharmacy services and to identify, develop and implement practice research, audit and other projects, to ensure that the departmental cost improvement and quality targets are met.
- To provide pharmaceutical input at multidisciplinary team reviews and ward rounds, take drug histories and devise patient-specific pharmaceutical care plans where necessary.
- To provide a clinical pharmacy service to the community-based services as required.
- To develop and participate in a programme of “in-house” training for pharmacists, pre-registration students (including an appraisal at the end of the rotation), pharmacy technicians and assistants.
- To provide specialist medicines information and advice to all healthcare staff, and service users and carers.
- To provide appropriate pharmacy input to the second opinion service under the terms of Section 58 of the Mental Health Act Regulations controlling consent to treatment.
- Establish and develop strong and effective links with all staff within the Trust, in order to maintain and develop the contribution of pharmacy to cost-effective, safe and efficient prescribing and utilisation of medicines.
- To contribute to initiatives, including the development of treatment and drug usage guidelines that will provide positive clinical and financial outcomes.
- Ensure that agreed local and national guidelines, policies and protocols are affected at ward and clinic level via the clinical pharmacy team.
- Registered with the GPhC
- Accredited Master's Degree in Pharmacy
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: Up to £35 per hour + £150 Sign-Up Bonus
- Location: Cambridge, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Otis Voisey
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-21 12:59:58 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Litigation Legal Assistant
- Operations Manager / Project Manager
- Band 8a CBT Therapist
- Independent Reviewing Officer
- Housing and Wellbeing Coordinator
- Facilities Assistant
- Litigation Legal Professional
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Executive - Burnley
- Sales Consultant - Chemical industry
- Sales Consultant - Entry level
- SEO Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Housing Options Officer
- Solution Architect
- Female Healthcare Assistant