Do you have experience working as a Healthcare Assistant in the Bristol area?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a HCA to work with the NHS as a temporary, on-going placement with a range of different shifts available Monday to Sunday.
Applicants should have 6 months' previous experience working in this health setting and must have great communication skills and be confident following guidelines, policies, and procedures.
The Limited company hourly rates are from £12 - £17 per hour, with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
- Provide patients with personal care and support
- To observe and communicate with patients, their families and other professionals in the NHS.
- Help patients in their ongoing recovery
- Work alongside the staff nurse
What we can offer you:
- Online Mandatory Training Certificates
- FREE Enhanced DBS Check
- £250 Referral Bonus'
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay
Work is available immediately so please forward your CV ASAP
Various locations available
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £12 - £17 per hour + uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Bristol, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Katie Porter
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-21 12:05:14 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Litigation Legal Assistant
- Operations Manager / Project Manager
- Band 8a CBT Therapist
- Independent Reviewing Officer
- Housing and Wellbeing Coordinator
- Facilities Assistant
- Litigation Legal Professional
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Executive - Burnley
- Sales Consultant - Chemical industry
- Sales Consultant - Entry level
- SEO Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Housing Options Officer
- Solution Architect
- Female Healthcare Assistant