Are you a CBT Therapist/Family Therapist seeking a new LOCUM challenge? Do you have previous experience working with Children suffering with Mental Health and Neurological conditions?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for an experienced CAMHS Practitioner for a LOCUM contract supporting the Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust.
The successful candidate will support Children and Younger People with Mental Health and Neurological conditions.
The contract will run for an initial period of 12-Weeks with the likelihood of extension.
Job Purpose: Band 6 CAMHS Practitioner
Pay Rate: £25.00 LTD p/h + £150 SCS Bonus
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
Contract: 21.5 Hours over 3 Days (Days are Negotiable)
The post holder will work as part of the wider multi-disciplinary Mental Health Team and provide support by the means of Screening, Information Gathering to formulate and identify if there is enough evidence to place the service user on the Neuro pathway for ongoing assessment.
- To improve the lives of children and young people with mental ill health by minimising the impact of their condition through the delivery of excellent services to promote recovery and well being.
- To be compassionate in meeting the needs of children and young people and their carers.
- To be responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective running of the team on a day to day basis and provision of excellence in clinical care, providing clinical leadership to the team and promoting a culture of evidence-based practice.
- To be professionally accountable and responsible for patient care, undertaking a range of clinical/therapeutic interventions in patients' homes and other community settings.
- To implement, as appropriate, relevant specialist therapeutic approaches, to complement and enhance existing resources.
- To act as lead professional or care co-ordinator as appropriate.
- Qualification in CBT or CAMHS services
- Substantial experience working with Children
- Substantial Mental Health experience
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
· £150 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £150, paid after completion of two weeks in your new placement.
· £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: Up to £25 per hour + £150 Sign-Up Bonus
- Location: Middlesbrough, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Otis Voisey
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-16 15:25:22 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Litigation Legal Assistant
- Operations Manager / Project Manager
- Band 8a CBT Therapist
- Independent Reviewing Officer
- Housing and Wellbeing Coordinator
- Facilities Assistant
- Litigation Legal Professional
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Executive - Burnley
- Sales Consultant - Chemical industry
- Sales Consultant - Entry level
- SEO Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Housing Options Officer
- Solution Architect
- Female Healthcare Assistant