We have a fantastic opportunity for an Electrician to join our Planned Works Team working in Oldham on a permanent, full-time Basis.
The works undertaken will be primarily be working on the installation works on Kitchens and Bathrooms.
This role will be based with a large and established Housing association who's provides services to more than 140,000 customers in our 65,000 homes nationwide.
The company is one of the leading housing providers in the sector.
The National team deliver rapid-response housing repairs, maintenance and improvement services to ensure that our customer's homes are safe and maintained to high standard.
The successful candidate will keep in mind We're a customer-focused organisation so we know that how we do things is just as important as what we do.
You'll have great customer service skills and a willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Install service and maintain appropriate systems and appliances in commercial and domestic premises as well as carry out programmed maintenance and servicing in commercial and domestic premises.
- Conduct relevant, testing, safety inspection reports, electrical certification, fault finding and remedial works.
- Provide accurate daily working information on operational activities, electronically or otherwise, in a consistent manner to comply with regulatory and company requirements.
- Ensure all works are carried out in line with company procedures and policies, Health and Safety, control of hazardous materials, in line with COSHH regulations and PPE.
- Support the protection and safety of our customers by identifying safeguarding concerns and following the safeguarding procedures, making appropriate referrals.
- ECS/JiB - Graded Electrician.
- Other building trade skills in addition to main trade.
- Proven knowledge and experience in electrical fixed wire testing, installing and maintaining up to 400v.
- City and Guilds 236 Pt 1 & 2 (or NVQ Level 3).
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations BS7671.
- C&G 2391 Inspection & Testing (or Eqiv.)
- 18th Edition BS7671 Wiring Regulations.
This is a full time position, Monday - Friday / (company Vehicle provided) We also have a Welcome bonus The Welcome Bonus is payable in two parts.
£500 in your first month's salary and £500 when you pass your probation
Does this sound like the opportunity you've been looking for? Then we'd love to hear from you!
Please Contact Hannah for more information on 01772 208 967 or email you CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £34770.00 per annum + Company Vehicle + Welcome Bonus
- Location: Oldham, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Hannah Forshaw
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-16 14:54:14 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- IT Developer
- Human Resources Assistant
- Treasury Administrator
- Customer Care Administrator
- Principal Auditor
- Duty Lawyer
- Rehabilitation support worker
- 968B - Probation Officer
- Prosecutions Admin Assistant
- Emotional Health Practitioner
- Social work assistant
- Social Care Assessor
- Disclosure Officer
- Support Worker
- Social Worker
- 948B - Probation Service Officer
- Support Worker
- Business Intelligence Developer
- 954B - Probation Officer
- Business Support Officer