Environmental Health Officer
Our client, a local authority based in Newbury are looking for an Environmental Health Officer to join their team.
This is on a temporary ongoing contract basis.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Deal with licensing of Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO)
- Provide professional expertise across a wide range of environmental health and where required wider PPP related matters and use them to maintain and, whenever possible, improve the health, safety and welfare of the districts citizens and visitors.
- To act using a variety of professional skills, experience and competencies including education and legal enforcement to achieve the aims of the Council.
- Carry out inspections of all types of premises, land and undertakings and to initiate appropriate actions as a result.
- Respond to service requests, complaints and formal notifications by investigations, inspections, interviews and all other appropriate methods.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competencies/attributes;
- An Environmental Health degree/EHRB/CIEH registration
- Previous experience dealing HMOs.
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this position.
If this position sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £35 per hour
- Location: Newbury, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jack Windsor
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-15 22:25:20 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Litigation and Regulatory Lawyer
- Commercial Property Lawyer
- Conveyancing Lawyer
- Principal Accountant
- Finance Business Partner
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6 Community Nurse
- Deputy Clinical Manager
- Housing Administrator
- Community Care Officer
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- IT Support Level 3
- 16 + Personal Advisor
- Energy Consultant
- Business Account Manager
- Resilience Fire Crew
- Interim Area Manager