Lancashire Violence Reduction Network Administrator
Service Care Solutions are recruiting or a Network Administrator/ IT Help desk to work for a Police force in Preston, Lancashire.
Please see below for more information and to Apply please contact Lewis on 01772 208962.
Role:Lancashire Violence Reduction Network Administrator
Contract: 3 months +
- To provide logistical and admin support with development, implementation and maintenance of the IT systems that supports Trauma Informed Lancashire and the Lancashire Violence Reduction Network
- To be responsible for the delivery of a wide range of the IT systems that supports the Lancashire Violence Reduction Network including its workforce development and website functions.
- Key Responsibilities:
- This is not a comprehensive list of all the tasks which may be required of the post holder.
It is illustrative of the general nature and level of responsibility of the work to be undertaken.
- To be involved in the design and development of the IT systems that supports the Lancashire Violence Reduction Network and Trauma Informed Lancashire.
This will include the maintenance and updating of relevant training and admin databases.
- To coordinate and manage training requests from across the Lancashire partnerships for Trauma Informed and other associated training utilising internal systems and external ones such as Eventbrite.
- To identify and coordinate venues and logistical support for the training events.
- To liaise with delegates by email and phone regarding training or other support requests including post course administration.
- To be responsible for identifying workable solutions to problems in conjunction with ICT.
To identify and collate any necessary system changes and to prepare business cases to implement these changes.
- Represent LVRN by attending meetings to progress Trauma Informed training and logistical matters and discuss issues of a corporate nature and determine future developments.
- To work closely and liaise with other Forces, agencies and supply companies with regards the IT systems that support LVRN and TI Lancashire.
- To provide support to the communications team in the form of updating the LVRN and Trauma Informed Lancashire website once they are fully developed.
- To assist the LVRN office and team with admin support in the wider delivery of LVRN products and workstreams
- To demonstrate a flexible and willing approach to offer in-field support to the LVRN and Trauma Informed Lancashire.
- Take a proactive problem-solving approach which focuses on solutions and to strive for continual improvement in the delivery of services.
- To carry out any other duties which are consistent with the nature, responsibilities and grading of the post
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £12.05 - £12.52 per hour
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Ashcroft
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-15 15:38:14 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Probation Service
- Pensions Officer
- Data Architect
- Health Visitor
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Technical Manager
- Dental Nurse
- Senior Home Improvements Officer
- Interim Asset Manager
- Clerical Officer - Police
- Building Surveyor
- Property Paralegal
- Detoxification Nurse
- HR Admin/ HR Advisor
- SUPPORT WORKER
- HR Administrator
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Management Accountant