Desktop Support Technician
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for Desktop Support Technician to work in Drayton Norwich NHS on a temporary agency contract.
£9.82PAYE (£11.91td) paid weekly via an umbrella
Monday to Friday 9-5
The Service Desk is the single point of contact for all Technology related incidents and service requests.
The goal of the Service Desk is to facilitate the restoration of normal operational service with minimal business impact on the Trust within agreed service levels and clinical/business priorities.
The Desktop Support Team works alongside the Service Desk to provide support that cannot be performed remotely at 1st time fix or requires specialist 2nd line knowledge.
In addition, team members will be required to contribute to other IT service management processes, functions and projects to ensure that service operation is efficient and professional.
- Deploy support tools to systematically trace source of error or technical failure
- Hardware, software, local infrastructure and telephony
- ‘Break-fix', service requests, ‘how do I', general advice, instruction and explanation
- Support will include trouble-shooting and diagnostics of complex problems, and performing root cause analysis
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Loyalty reward scheme
If this role sounds of interest please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org a full job spec will be sent on request.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: Up to £13.00 per hour
- Location: Norwich, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Andrew Wiles
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-15 13:02:27 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Litigation Legal Assistant
- Operations Manager / Project Manager
- Band 8a CBT Therapist
- Independent Reviewing Officer
- Housing and Wellbeing Coordinator
- Facilities Assistant
- Litigation Legal Professional
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Executive - Burnley
- Sales Consultant - Chemical industry
- Sales Consultant - Entry level
- SEO Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Housing Options Officer
- Solution Architect
- Female Healthcare Assistant