Hi all I'm currently recruiting for accredited clinical coders to come and help out in the NHS.
Please apply for more details.
Rate - £13-16 PAYE Per hour
Hours - 37.5 Hours
Location - Nuneaton
- To accurately abstract and interpret clinical information from clinical records for both inpatient and outpatient activities.
- To translate clinical information using ICD-10 and OPCS4 classifications and input the data onto the patient administration system.
- To be fully conversant with the relevant publications of International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10) and Classification of Surgical Operations and Procedures (OPCS4).
- Planning and prioritising own and others workload to ensure that agreed deadlines are met.
- To work with the Clinical Coding Manager to ensure all coding timescales are met.
- To assist the Clinical Coding Manager/Clinical Coding Auditor/Clinical Coding Trainer on preparation of local agreements and coding policies.
- To liaise with clinicians to deal with complicated enquiries regarding clinical coding.
Escalate on-going coding challenges to the Clinical Coding Manager.
- To communicate effectively with clinicians, nurses, non-clinical staff, and managers both internal and external to the trust on clinical coding issues which require clinical coding input.
- Work closely with the division and advise on data recording practices to ensure clinical coding accurately reflects care delivered.
To act as the lead contact with the designated division and associated specialties, working with both clinical and operational managers to resolve coding queries, and communicate complex coding rules and standards to ensure accuracy and consistency of information
- To act as a mentor and provide internal training support to junior clinical coding members.
- To participate in regular training to ensure that coding/leadership skills are continually being broadened and updated, by attending specialty workshops and in-house training as outlined in personal development plan.
Be responsible for maintaining own portfolio of evidence.
- To participate in the departmental process for appraisal and personal development, ensuring that mandatory training is completed as appropriate.
- Embrace new ways of working and new technology.
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
, 250 training allowance
, Excellent pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this role sounds of interest contact email@example.com or 01772208953.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £13 - £16 per annum
- Location: Nuneaton, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Matt Clarke
- Tel: 01772 208 953
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-14 17:06:18 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Probation Service
- Pensions Officer
- Data Architect
- Health Visitor
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Technical Manager
- Dental Nurse
- Senior Home Improvements Officer
- Interim Asset Manager
- Clerical Officer - Police
- Building Surveyor
- Property Paralegal
- Detoxification Nurse
- HR Admin/ HR Advisor
- SUPPORT WORKER
- HR Administrator
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Management Accountant