Community Mental Health Team Leader
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Community Mental Health Support Team in Lancashire and an exciting opportunity has opened up for an experienced Mental Health Team Leader to join the team.
The service offer early intervention health and wellbeing services for children and young people using a wide range of engagement methods across community and educational settings.
The service supports CYP, their families and/or carers providing extra capacity for Early Intervention support within School and College settings within 3 areas:
- Providing evidence-based interventions for mild to moderate mental health and emotional wellbeing
- Support designated senior mental health leads in each setting.
- Provide timely advice to school and college staff and parents as required.
The Mental Health Support Teams (MHSTs) will work with over 55 schools and colleges across the areas helping with issues like anxiety, low mood, and behavioural difficulties.
The Team Leader will be a senior member of the multi-disciplinary team contributing to ensure the team fulfil their core offer of services whilst providing direct input and intervention within their role supporting CYP with the most complex needs.
The mental health support teams support children and young people with presenting problems which are of a low to moderate level of complexity.
The post holder co-ordinates children and young people's care within the team and refers on as necessary.
The post holder offers evidence-based interventions to support children and young people's behavioural and mental health they will also provide professional leadership, clinical/practice supervision, line management and teaching to skill mix teams to enable the efficient, effective and safe delivery of the service offer maintaining discretion and confidentiality at all times.
£42,187 - £48,447 p.a
£38.00ph (Ltd) negotiable depending on experience.
Monday - Friday 09:00-17:00 Friday 09:00 - 14:00
- The successful applicant must be a Qualified Social Worker, Registered Mental Health Nurse or Occupational Therapist fully registered with their professional body.
- The applicant must hold between 3-4 years post qualification experience working within a Mental Health Setting with children and young people providing clinical supervision as a Team Leader.
- It would be beneficial if the applicant holds previous experience or knowledge of CBT.
- Supervision Qualification or willingness to complete post Graduate Certificate in Supervision.
Company Benefits - Permanent Employees
- Generous annual leave
- Employee Assistance Programme and OH Service
- Eye tests for VDU users
- Generous contributory Pension Scheme (employer contribution 14.3%)
- Life Assurance
- Excellent Learning & Development opportunities and career progression including further study relating to MHSTclinical supervision
SCS Benefits - Interim Employees
- £150 Registration Bonus
- £250 Candidate Referral Bonus
- Four Weekly Payroll Service
- Dedicated and Experienced One-to-One Specialist Consultant
- Competitive Pay
- FREE Registration Process including: Enhanced DBS Check, Occupational Health Appointments, Training
- £250 Yearly CPD/Training Allowance
- Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Nationwide provider of staff to over 400 organisations including over 40 NHSTrusts and 200 Local Authorities.
Interested? Please contact Carly Harrison at Service Care Solutions
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months+
- Rate: Up to £38.00 per hour
- Location: Leyland, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Carly Harrison
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-13 15:09:25 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Litigation Legal Assistant
- Operations Manager / Project Manager
- Band 8a CBT Therapist
- Independent Reviewing Officer
- Housing and Wellbeing Coordinator
- Facilities Assistant
- Litigation Legal Professional
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Executive - Burnley
- Sales Consultant - Chemical industry
- Sales Consultant - Entry level
- SEO Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Housing Options Officer
- Solution Architect
- Female Healthcare Assistant