Service Care Legal are currently recruiting on behalf of a local authority, based in the Cheshire area, which is in need of a Legal Assistant to join their Childcare legal team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Legal Assistants and legal professionals interested in public sector work.
Please find below further details about the role:
ROLE: Legal Assistant
LOCATION: Cheshire currently remote
CONTRACT: Initial 3 months, ongoing.
37 hours per week.
RATE: Up to £16-£18 per hour umbrella
- To provide administrative and clerical support to the Childcare legal team
- To maintain and update case management systems and update department case lists
- To enter all legal post in the log and issue appropriate acknowledgement letters
- To undertake duties (where able to do so) such as scanning, printing, and photocopying
- At least 6 months of previous Legal sector experience in Childcare Law
- Ideally someone who has previous Local Authority experience
- It is essential to have strong administrative skills and a strong communicator
- Comfortable in undertaking extra adhoc duties when required
- To have strong IT literacy with systems including MS Word, Excel and teams
If this sounds like an opportunity that is right for you, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Hugh Barnes via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208969.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 month ongoing
- Rate: £16 - £18 per hour
- Location: Cheshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Hugh Barnes
- Tel: 01772 208969
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-12 16:51:22 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Project Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Patient Saftey Facilitator
- Credit Controller
- Senior Information Analyst
- Evidence Management Officer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Senior Residential Support Worker
- Band 7 CAMHS CPN
- Administrative Support Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- HGV Class 2 Tanker Driver
- Finance Programme Delivery Manager
- Warehouse Operative