Our client, a private company based primarily in London are looking for someone to project manage works around the Thames Water network (Stretches from Gloucestershire in the west, to areas of Kent and Essex in the east)
The role is for a Project Manager.
This is on a permanent basis - £65,000.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Manage multiple civil engineering projects on (Water/Wastewater) sites, from initial inception to final completion.
- The PM will provide engineering and management support to the site team and liaise between the principal designer and the site team.
- The PM will be required to manage developing the scopes of works, developing site documents as per BMS i.e., RAMS, QMP, EMP, CPP in order to progress the project to Construction Stage.
- The PM will be required to manage construction projects from site set up to hand over, achieving a zero HSE incident rate, completion within programme, maximising profit and to the clients' specification/requirements.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competencies/attributes;
- Demonstrate previous experience as a Project Manager for a civil engineering contracting organization i.e.
5 years minimum Project Management experience in the UK.
- Experience in managing utilities projects in wastewater/clean water/deep drainage i.e.
- Experience in temporary works coordination - TWC
- Experience in using Microsoft Project or P6
- Engineering or construction management qualifications
- Temporary Works Coordinator
- Water Hygiene Card - Desired
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this position.
If this position sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £65000 per annum
- Location: Reading, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jack Windsor
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-08 17:18:34 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Litigation Legal Assistant
- Operations Manager / Project Manager
- Band 8a CBT Therapist
- Independent Reviewing Officer
- Housing and Wellbeing Coordinator
- Facilities Assistant
- Litigation Legal Professional
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Executive - Burnley
- Sales Consultant - Chemical industry
- Sales Consultant - Entry level
- SEO Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Housing Options Officer
- Solution Architect
- Female Healthcare Assistant