Job title: Payroll Administrator
Location of the job: Plymouth, PL6
Contract type: 12 months ongoing
Working hours and breaks: Monday-Friday 9 until 5 (37 hours
Start date: ASAP
Job Purpose -
To assist with running pf the Payroll department, ensuring it operates efficiently, legally and according to required timeframes.
- Audit / process overtime, car mileage and expenses to ensure that payments made are compliant with company policy and procedures, querying any discrepancies promptly.
- Reviewing & processing Statement of Fitness for Work documents received from employees.
- Processing tax codes and student loans via Oracle and issuing P60's.
- Assisting with the printing and distribution of payslips ensuring that employees receive a written statement of earnings by the payment date.
- Preparing payroll data from previous financial years for electronic archiving.
- Maintaining the court order spreadsheets.
- Assisting with raising ad-hoc payments.
- Opening and distributing post throughout the payroll team.
- Assisting with filing of expenses.
- Answering telephone and email queries relating to mileage, expenses and overtime ensuring that employees receive an accurate and prompt response.
- Perform other duties as may be reasonably required by your line manager
- Demonstrate flexibility as business needs arise.
Key experience and qualifications required -
- Previous experience working in a busy payroll environment.
- Confidence working with numbers.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- To work well as part of the team.
- Good organizational and time management skills, for meeting strict deadlines.
- A clear understanding of customer focus.
- Respect for confidential information.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send you CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months FTC
- Rate: Up to £27794.00 per annum
- Location: Birmingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Ryan Curwen
- Tel: 01772208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-08 10:51:33 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Project Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Patient Saftey Facilitator
- Credit Controller
- Senior Information Analyst
- Evidence Management Officer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Senior Residential Support Worker
- Band 7 CAMHS CPN
- Administrative Support Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- HGV Class 2 Tanker Driver
- Finance Programme Delivery Manager
- Warehouse Operative