Retrofit Project Manager
A Local Authority based in East London is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to their retrofit project ran by their Capital Programme Team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary position and the ideal candidate will have PRINCE2 or similar qualification in project management and experience working within Social Housing.
The purpose of the role is to lead on the project management of the Housing Retrofit/Climate Change Programme.
The main responsibilities of the role are to:
- To lead on a varied set of projects that will arise from numerous workstreams across the Programme
- To assist in the development and delivery of the energy improvement programme, including the ECO4 funded works.
- The role sits within the PMO Team of the Housing Capital Programme and the role includes monitoring and control of projects and to assist in developing the programme structure.
You will also be required to work closely with the Retrofit Lead and Programme Lead.
- The Retrofit Project Manager will ensure the Retrofit Programme delivers a high quality service to its residents whilst adhering to all contractual and regulatory requirements.
You will be required to support the growth of the Retrofit works by working with key members of Housing Services, including the Repairs Maintenance Team and other services within the council.
- Expert project management knowledge
- Risk management knowledge and experience
- Organised approach to project management
- Creative, innovative approach to problem solving
- Effective relationship manager
- An understanding of Retrofit/Climate Change in the context of social housing
- Awareness of PAS 2035 requirements
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering between £350 p/day Umbrella Ltd (approx.
£1050 p/week NET after deductions) dependant on experience and qualifications.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £350 per day + Umbrella LTD
- Location: Newham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: James Glover
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-08 09:21:17 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Probation Service
- Pensions Officer
- Data Architect
- Health Visitor
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Technical Manager
- Dental Nurse
- Senior Home Improvements Officer
- Interim Asset Manager
- Clerical Officer - Police
- Building Surveyor
- Property Paralegal
- Detoxification Nurse
- HR Admin/ HR Advisor
- SUPPORT WORKER
- HR Administrator
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Management Accountant