A Local Authority based in Greater Manchester is currently recruiting for a Development Officer to join their Enforcement team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary position and the ideal candidate will have specialist knowledge of either Building Regulations or the UK Sustainable Development Strategy.
The purpose of the role is to support effective development management in delivering sustainable development through enforcing planning regulations and to investigate, regularise and end breaches of planning control, including minerals and waste matters.
The main responsibilities of the role:
- Carry out effective and efficient investigation of complaints, non-compliance and other alleged contraventions of planning legislation, and to gather information relating to possible infringements of any statutory planning controls operated by the Council or of any possible breaches of any relevant legislation
- Provide advice as necessary regarding planning enforcement and related matters, such as compliance with conditions, and negotiating with customers as required.
- Monitor development, land and property for compliance with all relevant legislation and initiating action as appropriate, including the investigation of alleged breaches of planning legislation on site.
- Prepare statements and present evidence concerning enforcement cases at legal proceedings and appeals.
- Prepare and review supplementary planning documents, policy notes, development briefs or other appropriate planning documents, including those in support of development plan preparation and the Local Development Framework as requested by the Development Manager (Enforcement and Technical).
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £30 p/hour Umbrella Ltd (approx.
£700 p/week NET after deductions) So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £30 per hour + Umbrella LTD
- Location: Bolton, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: James Glover
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-07 10:37:38 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Litigation and Regulatory Lawyer
- Commercial Property Lawyer
- Conveyancing Lawyer
- Principal Accountant
- Finance Business Partner
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6 Community Nurse
- Deputy Clinical Manager
- Housing Administrator
- Community Care Officer
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- IT Support Level 3
- 16 + Personal Advisor
- Energy Consultant
- Business Account Manager
- Resilience Fire Crew
- Interim Area Manager