Our client, a local authority based in Southwark are looking for a Repairs Surveyor to join their team.
This is on a temporary ongoing contract basis.
The purpose of the role is to:
- To provide a professional surveying service, undertaking site inspections and assessments of level of quality.
To outline any issues, concerns and actions to be taken, and to manage and control sub-contractor payments and correspondence.
- Inspect day to day reactive works both on site as well as after works have been completed.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competencies/attributes;
- Relevant post qualification experience is essential
- Must hold an appropriate degree and/or a relevant professional qualification and provide evidence of continuing professional development.
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this position.
If this position sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £23 - £24 per hour
- Location: Southwark, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jack Windsor
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-06 22:57:53 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Probation Service
- Pensions Officer
- Data Architect
- Health Visitor
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Technical Manager
- Dental Nurse
- Senior Home Improvements Officer
- Interim Asset Manager
- Clerical Officer - Police
- Building Surveyor
- Property Paralegal
- Detoxification Nurse
- HR Admin/ HR Advisor
- SUPPORT WORKER
- HR Administrator
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Management Accountant