Gas Team Leader
Our client, a local authority based in Coalville are looking for a Gas Team Leader to join their team.
This is on a temporary ongoing contract basis.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Be the Gas Safe responsible person on behalf of the council
- Managing the utilisation of all available resources for the designated part(s) of the home improvement service, including labour, materials, plant, vehicles and equipment, contractors and sub-contractors to satisfactorily complete work increase the teams productivity.
- Being the Responsible Person in line with current Gas Safe rules of registration.
- Carry out surveys for Home Improvement works to establish the scope of work required, materials to order and labour requirements.
- Work with the service support team to ensure all work is programmed effectively and completed work achieves performance deadlines.
- Organise and carry out post inspections for all Home Improvement works to ensure all necessary work has been completed and the correct quality has been reached.
- Regularly manage and evaluate performance of repairs operatives against the agreed range of KPI's.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competencies/attributes;
- Gas Safe registered
- CCN1 with the following elements: CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1, CPA1, Part L, WRAS, MET 1 and MET2
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this position.
If this position sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £25 per hour
- Location: Coalville, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jack Windsor
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-06 22:38:49 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Litigation and Regulatory Lawyer
- Commercial Property Lawyer
- Conveyancing Lawyer
- Principal Accountant
- Finance Business Partner
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6 Community Nurse
- Deputy Clinical Manager
- Housing Administrator
- Community Care Officer
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- IT Support Level 3
- 16 + Personal Advisor
- Energy Consultant
- Business Account Manager
- Resilience Fire Crew
- Interim Area Manager