A Local Authority based in West Yorkshire is currently recruiting for a Commercial Facilities Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary position and the ideal candidate will have experience managing a small FM team, ideally within the Public Sector.
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for managing a small team of FM professionals who in turn manage a range of activities either directly through our cleaning team or indirectly through our property partner.
- To act as the Council's technical and administrative manager for facilities and compliance across the Councils portfolio.
- To be the Councils client lead on Facilities, Health, Safety and Compliance as part of the Property Partnership and other contracts that the Council has engaged or is due to.
- To participate in and contribute to the management of the Council's corporate activities, initiatives and strategic developments to ensure the Council's corporate priorities are met.
- To act as responsible/competent person for Health and Safety on behalf of the Council, assisting all Council services to ensure statutory compliance in relation to buildings, land and assets are undertaken and systems, data and records are adequately maintained and monitored.
- To act as auditor for all Facilities Management, Health, Safety and Compliance activities undertaken by the property
- Ensure that the activities and performance of the service contribute to the aims and objectives of the Council and in so doing ensure the Council's corporate priorities are achieved and maintained.
- To be responsible for providing a wide range of professional guidance on day to day and complex health, safety, welfare and compliance within Corporate Landlord Team and the wider Council.
Working with internal and external key stakeholders to ensure sound decisions are made in delivery and management of the Councils assets
- - Degree in Property or Facilities related discipline.
- - An appropriate Post -Graduate professional qualification.
- - Post -Graduate Qualification in Health and Safety and Compliance/Facilities Management
- - Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health
- - Knowledge of Local Authority practices and protocols.
- - Extensive knowledge of statutory compliance and building management
- - Knowledge of, MS Office Applications (Word, Excel) and FM related systems
- - Knowledge of building contracts and best practice procurement arrangements for delivery of capital works
- Management experience at a senior level within a large diverse and complex organisation
- Contract Management both as a deliverer of services and commissioner.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £30 p/hour Umbrella Ltd (approx.
£700 p/week NET after deductions).
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £30 per hour + Umbrella LTD
- Location: Wakefield, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: James Glover
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-06 20:43:38 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Project Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Patient Saftey Facilitator
- Credit Controller
- Senior Information Analyst
- Evidence Management Officer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Senior Residential Support Worker
- Band 7 CAMHS CPN
- Administrative Support Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- HGV Class 2 Tanker Driver
- Finance Programme Delivery Manager
- Warehouse Operative