Highways Schemes Technical Lead
A Local Authority based in North London is currently recruiting for a Highways Schemes Technical Lead to join their team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary position and the ideal candidate will be responsible for the successful delivery of activities that are associated with the parking and traffic programme, and schemes identified whether they are performed by the Re Parking Design Team, or an external consultant.
The purpose of the role is ensure that relevant legislation regarding the public highway is complied with in the delivery of assigned works programme including Council systems for compliance Construction (Design and Management) Regulations.
Will also be responsible for reviewing and approving parking and traffic scheme design.
- Governance - Write project briefs, draft reports, provide information to Team/Group Leaders for presentations to the public and Councillors.
- Assist in the day-to-day operation and monitoring of works and professional services contracts.
- Overseeing the maintenance and delivery of new parking infrastructure, ensuring that parking and traffic restrictions are clearly marked and maintained to an enforceable standard.
This will involve undertaking surveys, assessing conditions, and undertaking minor remedial works such as relining and replacing signage.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £228 p/hour Umbrella Ltd (approx.
£730 p/week NET after deductions).
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £228 per hour + Umbrella LTD
- Location: Barnet, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: James Glover
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-06 20:27:49 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Multi Trade Plumber
- Lettings Team Administrator
- Contact Handler
- Housing Patch Manager
- Housing Options Team Leader
- NHS Clerical Officer - York Hospitals Facilities Management
- Band 4 NHS Forensic Psychiatric Medical Secretary - Birmingham
- Band 3 NHS SPA Administrator - Edmonton
- IT Cloud Platform Manager
- IT Cloud Platform Engineer
- People Modelling Analyst
- Early Intervention & Targeted Youth Support
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Client Manager
- Semi-Senior Accountant
- Legal Secretary