Our client, a local authority based in Central London are looking for a Fire Engineer/Manager to join their team.
This is on an ongoing contract basis.
The purpose of the role is:
- Undertake engineering assurances,3rd party fire strategy reviews, adhoc advice, build a fire safety management framework, undertake high-riseFRAs and complete external wall surveys or BS9980, precursor building safety cases etc.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competencies/attributes;
- Successful applicants must have previous experience within Fire Safety/Fire Engineering
- Ideally previous Local Authority experience
- Candidates will be ideally be Senior IEng or Principal CEng qualified.
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this position.
If this position sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £300 - £350 per day
- Location: City of London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jack Windsor
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-06 20:13:29 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Multi Trade Plumber
- Lettings Team Administrator
- Contact Handler
- Housing Patch Manager
- Housing Options Team Leader
- NHS Clerical Officer - York Hospitals Facilities Management
- Band 4 NHS Forensic Psychiatric Medical Secretary - Birmingham
- Band 3 NHS SPA Administrator - Edmonton
- IT Cloud Platform Manager
- IT Cloud Platform Engineer
- People Modelling Analyst
- Early Intervention & Targeted Youth Support
- Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Client Manager
- Semi-Senior Accountant
- Legal Secretary