A fantastic opportunity is now available for an experienced Gas Engineer to work with an established Housing Association.
This role will involve working in both domestic and commercial properties including void and tenanted housing stock.
Working alongside the maintenance team you will be responsible for general maintenance of new builds and existing housing stock.
Tasks will involve water services, heating, pressurised systems & condense pipes.
This will involve working on sites across Nottingham.
This is a great opportunity to secure sociable hours working 8:00am - 18:00pm Monday to Friday.
This is a temp to perm contract with an immediate start available.
You will be provided with;
- Mobile Phone
- Various Plant and Tools
You will need;
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- Previous experience in a similar role (3+ years)
- Own Transport
Please contact Lewis for more information on 01772 208 967 or email your CV to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Rate: Up to £18.97 per hour
- Location: Nottingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Jackson
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-06 15:53:41 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Project Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Patient Saftey Facilitator
- Credit Controller
- Senior Information Analyst
- Evidence Management Officer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Senior Residential Support Worker
- Band 7 CAMHS CPN
- Administrative Support Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- HGV Class 2 Tanker Driver
- Finance Programme Delivery Manager
- Warehouse Operative