Drug and Alcohol Recovery Practitioner- Northampton
Job title: Drug and Alcohol Recovery Practitioner
Working hours: Full time, 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday (9-5)
Contract: 2 months
Hourly rate: £18-20 (negotiable depending on experience)
- Deliver continuity of care through effective partnership working care coordination, delivery of interventions and key work responsibilities.
- Support the day-to-day operation of services through the delivery of appropriate evidence-based interventions.
- Manage an active caseload of around 50 people, providing structured brief interventions and/or other psychosocial and pharmacotherapy interventions in compliance with our delivery model.
- Assist in the delivery of an integrated service through the provision of assessment, recovery planning, appropriate referral, support, care coordination and interventions (e.g., psychosocial, pharmacotherapy, harm reduction).
Knowledge and understanding of:
- Group working
- Assessment, care planning and key working.
- Issues affecting substance misusers.
- Solution focused Brief Therapy and/or motivational interviewing.
- health and safety, including assessing high-risk situations for service users
- Successful track record of working with substance misuse service users.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 2 months
- Rate: £18 - £20 per hour + Negotiable
- Location: Northampton, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Ellis Richardson
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-06 11:46:59 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Probation Service
- Pensions Officer
- Data Architect
- Health Visitor
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Technical Manager
- Dental Nurse
- Senior Home Improvements Officer
- Interim Asset Manager
- Clerical Officer - Police
- Building Surveyor
- Property Paralegal
- Detoxification Nurse
- HR Admin/ HR Advisor
- SUPPORT WORKER
- HR Administrator
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Management Accountant