Role: HCPC Forensic/ Clinical Psychologist
Salary: Up to 45k depending on experience
Service Care Solutions Recruitment Agency are looking for an experienced HCPC Clinical/Forensic Psychologist for a permanent role in Walton On Thames Surrey.
You will be working within a recovery-focused, rehabilitation unit providing specialist mental health treatment for males aged 18 and over.
You'll be a part of an environment where there is a strong emphasis on teamwork and CPD, with continuous access to a range of training opportunities to move your career forward.
Reporting directly to the Lead Psychologist, you will be responsible for individual and group interventions, diagnostic and cognitive assessments, MDT working and risk assessments.
You will also facilitate staff reflective practice sessions and be requested to design and deliver training.
As a Clinical/Forensic Psychologist, you will have experience and knowledge in carrying a service user's caseload, including assessing complex needs and designing and delivering specialist psychological treatments to support their care plans.
Participate fully with the multidisciplinary team and ensure that the service users is fully engaged in their care pathway
- To support clinical team working, including both direct interventions and the delivery of staff training programmes
- To support the clinical team and area of service in developing new initiatives and ways of working
- To work with internal and external agencies to enhance treatment pathways for service users
- To supervise Assistant Psychologists, as directed by the Lead Psychologist
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- British Psychological Society or a recognised training body qualification
- Registration with the HCPC as a Practitioner Psychologist and Charterable status with the British Psychological Society
- Experience of working with clients with complex needs
- Experience using CBT skills to address a range of clinical issues
What's in it for you:
- Annual salary of up to £45,000
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
To find out more information or arrange an interview please email your CV to Cheyenne.email@example.com or call Cheyenne on 01772 208962
Know someone looking for work within the Healthcare Industry - Refer them to Service Care and once they are working through us you will be entitled to up to £250 !
- Rate: Up to £45000.00 per annum
- Location: Walton-On-Thames, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Media
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Cheyenne Atkinson
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-06 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Fire Technical Manager
- Planning Development Manager
- Heating Engineer
- Parking Engineer
- Brokerage Assistant
- Specialist Customer Service Advisor
- Business Support Officer
- Complaints Coordinator
- Family Support Worker
- Team Support Officer
- Teaching Assistant (SEN)
- Property Data Analyst
- Medical Records Preperation/Scanning Officer's
- Compliants Officer - Band 5
- Deployment Engineer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Digital Dev Ops
- IT Technical Engineer
- Serious Violence Cohort Co-ordinator