Unqualified Probation Service Officer
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for Probation Service Officer roles to work in several roles across Surrey Probation Service.
However, we are willing to except lesser experienced candidates who have had history of working in relevant fields.
These relevant fields would be such as housing, prisons, mental health, resettlement, drug workers, alcohol workers, forensics and social work.
The role would pay between £18 and £21 an hour depending on experience.
The roles are working in the community as a family safeguarding officer and also working in prisons in the pre-release team.
If you would be interested, please send an up to date to date CV to email@example.com,uk
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Project Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Patient Saftey Facilitator
- Credit Controller
- Senior Information Analyst
- Evidence Management Officer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Senior Residential Support Worker
- Band 7 CAMHS CPN
- Administrative Support Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- HGV Class 2 Tanker Driver
- Finance Programme Delivery Manager
- Warehouse Operative