Start Date: ASAP
Hybrid working - 1/2 days per week in office
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting on behalf of a Local Authority in Essex for a Finance Manager within the Transactional Services Division.
The postholder will lead and drive the team delivery of specific tasks in line with the Debt Recovery Strategy in support of the Service Manager.
The post holder will also be responsible for ensuring high levels of income collection for the Authority and assist with the review of processes in place to ensure consistent application of the Debt Recovery Strategy and implementing improvements where necessary.
Full Job Specification available
- Educated to RQF level 6 (Bachelor's degree) or equivalent by experience.
Project management accreditation/qualification, or equivalent by experience, would be desirable
- Evidence of leading a finance team in a Local Authority/large scale organisation
- Substantial experience and good working knowledge of income systems and demonstrable accounts receivable/debt collection experience, in a high volume environment
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Greg at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Project Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Patient Saftey Facilitator
- Credit Controller
- Senior Information Analyst
- Evidence Management Officer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Senior Residential Support Worker
- Band 7 CAMHS CPN
- Administrative Support Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- HGV Class 2 Tanker Driver
- Finance Programme Delivery Manager
- Warehouse Operative