SEND Case Reviewer
SEND Case Reviewer needed with Worcestershire County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Worcester (Fully remote can be agreed)
Duration - initially 3 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £220 ltd a day
- An experienced SEND Caseworker is needed to deliver the SEND statutory processes for a define geographical area, and/or a defined group of children and young people
- Hold a caseload of EHC plans and be responsible for the case management of these plans
- To ensure case files, documentation, the case management database and any financial record keeping is up-to-date and accurate
What is required?
- Educated to degree standard in either teaching, social care, child care or psychology
- Considerable experience of working in a service that focuses on children and young people with SEND
- Ability to draft statements or documents
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: Up to £220 per day
- Location: Worcester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-06 11:03:01 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Litigation Legal Assistant
- Operations Manager / Project Manager
- Band 8a CBT Therapist
- Independent Reviewing Officer
- Housing and Wellbeing Coordinator
- Facilities Assistant
- Litigation Legal Professional
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Executive - Burnley
- Sales Consultant - Chemical industry
- Sales Consultant - Entry level
- SEO Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Housing Options Officer
- Solution Architect
- Female Healthcare Assistant