SCS is recruiting for a support worker looking to work on a consistent agency basis in a supported living service in Dover, Kent.
SCS offer a £250 candidate referral bonus once successfully placed if you may know anyone who may be interested!
Locations - Dover.
Rate - Days £12.50ph Ltd, Weekend Days, £13 ph Ltd, Nights £13.50ph Ltd, Sleep ins £55 ph Ltd per night
Please note: These rates can be negotiable depending on experience and location considering travel distance
Shifts - Early shifts, late shifts, long days and sleep ins available
Hours - Full-time ongoing long term agency position
The role is based within a nationwide organisation offering both residential and community based support.
The support you will be providing will be primarily be on a 1:1 basis within a range of shifts available to clients with complex needs, autism and physical disabilities aged 18 plus.
The service is looking for someone who can be flexible and commit as on ongoing agency worker to the service.
We are currently offering uplifted pay for this position as above.
Only those who can commit to all types of shifts will be considered.
The organisation is brilliant to work providing all the training required specific to supporting the client or clients you are assigned to.
The service is renowned for investing in its long term agency workers and if desired, offering permanent opportunities to those most reliable.
This is a rewarding position, allowing for 2-1 and 1-1 support resulting in consistency in the client you will be looking after.
- Outgoing personality, reflecting a positive approach to all tasks on day to day basis
- Preferable to have previous experience in a similar setting
- Able to meet the specific shift patterns although they are flexible
- Part time applicants will be considered.
- Preferable to have a valid DBS
- Preferable to be a driver
- Preferable to have NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care or Care Certificate
Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Referral bonus of £250
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- FREE mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
- CV writing service
- Interview techniques coaching
If you are interested in applying please contact Tom Millar on 01772 208963, or send your CV directly across to email@example.com with your contact details on!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Litigation and Regulatory Lawyer
- Commercial Property Lawyer
- Conveyancing Lawyer
- Principal Accountant
- Finance Business Partner
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6 Community Nurse
- Deputy Clinical Manager
- Housing Administrator
- Community Care Officer
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- IT Support Level 3
- 16 + Personal Advisor
- Energy Consultant
- Business Account Manager
- Resilience Fire Crew
- Interim Area Manager